torsdag 10 december 2009

Descendents må vara ett punkband, som emellanåt har en del rätt grova och arga texter, som hör punken till.
Men samtidigt har de texter där visar en mer känslig och ärlig sida, vilket jag gillar.
Här är ett axplock från texten till Hope, som förövrigt är topp 10 det bästa jag hört...

Call me selfish
Call me what you like
I think it's right
To want someone for all your own
And not to share her love
But I'll have my way
You won't have a say anyway
Cuz I've got you
You don't stand a chance

You know I'll be there
My day will come
I know someday
I'll be the only one

So now you want perfection
I see your self destruction
You don't know what you want
It's gonna take you years to find out
I'm not giving up
And when you've had enough
You'll take your bruised little head
And you'll come running back to me
You know that I'm gonna be the only one